Thursday, November 3, 2011

Who reviews the reviewers?

I've been working on my next couple of reviews, but I've also been sifting through my boardgame wishlist on Amazon and trying to slim the damn thing down.  As of right now, I have 50 games listed and I've been desperately searching for reviews, demos and insights on these games to determine where I can trim some fat.  This quest has led me to an excellent series of video reviews by Jeremy Salinas (aka Drakkenstrike).

Jeremy's components breakdowns have become my benchmark for learning more about a given game.  His reviews are unique in that they are concise, well put together and well executed.  Do yourself a favor and give his YouTube channel a look - and don't waste your time trying to find a better video. Trust me.  You'll get lost in a jungle of stumbling words, confusing rules explanations and monstrous neckbeards.

No comments:

Post a Comment