Sunday, November 6, 2011

Now with 86% more links

Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me, gaming wise.  My after class meet-ups at the friendly local gaming store seem to keep bearing more and more fruit.  This week, I got a chance to play Eminent Domain by Tasty Minstrel Games and Earth Reborn by LudicallyZ-Man Games.  Both were very good and offered something unique.  I'm especially interested in playing more Earth Reborn as that game seems incredibly dense and meaty once you progress to the more difficult scenarios.

After a long day of deckbuilding and dice rolling, I headed home and got to work on rehabbing my Protectorate of Menoth army for the Longest Night event.  My Flameguard are now maxed out with the unit attachment and I grabbed a Vassal of Menoth to bend the filthy powers of the arcane to the Lawgiver's will.  I'm very much looking forward to getting back into Warmachine/Hordes and getting myself one of those Witchfire patches for attending the event.

In other news, my Rogue Trader game is on hiatus for pretty much the rest of the month.  Personal problems among my players and the approach of Thanksgiving have necessitated a recess.  I have no doubt that we'll be able to pick the game up and run with it once our schedules finally clear up, though.  In the meantime, we're planning on using this time to get a few more board games to the table.  This week - Fortune and Glory by Flying Frog Productions!

Also, I've taken the liberty of creating a twitter account specifically for posting my many, many gaming updates.  Check it out - @plus2cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment